Huntington’s Disease Association is a national organisation whose role is to:
- Provide support to families.
- Support local Branches, Groups and contacts
- Organise training days, seminars, conferences for families and professionals.
- Provide care, advice and support with a team of Regional Care Advisors.
- Promote and fund research into HD.
- Organise an AGM, normally held in October to which all members are welcome.
Please contact the HDA :
Address: Huntington’s Disease Association, Suite 24 Liverpool Science Park, Innovation Centre One, 131 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, L3 5TF
Telephone: 0151 331 5444
Facsimile: 0151 331 5441
HD Buzz: www.hdbuzz.net
Registered Charity No: 296453